dition, it applies 6 volts to pin J209, which
6 volts is applied to pin J23-11. The +300-
serves to control the gating time.
volt supply connects to the B-scope astig-
matism and vertical centering circuits through
c. The trigger output of driver-amplifier Z3
is connected to pin J20-3. SWP LENGTH
switch S21 is a single-pole, single-throw tog-
c. The monitoring points for the various
gle switch. In the closed condition, it applies
functions and the related terminations at the
6 volts to pin J215, which serves to control
connectors are as follows:
the sweep length.
(1) MARK test jack TP46, marker teat
input, connects to pin J23-8.
d. The monitoring points for the various
functions and the corresponding terminations
(2) VID B test jack TP49, test video
at the connectors are as follows:
input, connects to pin J23-10.
(1) VID test jack TP30, video output,
(3) VID RGF test jack TP46, video out-
connects to pin J20-11.
put to range gated filter (rgf) cir-
cuits, connecti to pin J22-21.
(2) TRIG test jack TP28, range trigger
output, connects to pin J20-5.
(4) VID SEL test jack TP37, selected
video output, connects to pin J224.
(3) V CTR test jack TP85, vertical cen-
tering, connects to pin J21-10.
(5) VID IN test jack TP44, test video
input to B-scope display, connects to
(4) SWP test jack TP33, sweep output,
connects to pin J21-6.
(6) SWP test jack TP47, sweep output,
(5) SWP test jack TP34, sweep output,
connects to pin J23-6.
connects to pin J21-7.
(7) SWP test jack TP48, sweep output,
(6) BLANK test jack TP 32, unblinking
connects to pin J23-7.
output, connects to pin J21-3.
(8) BLANK tist jack TP36, unblinking
(7) MARK test jack TP29, marker out-
output, connects to pin J22-3.
put, connects to pin J20-8.
(9) ASTIG test jack TP27, astigmatism
(8) VID test jack TP31, test video input,
control voltage, connects to pin J23-2.
connections to pin J211.
(10) B VID test jack TP88, video output
5-21. Block 2200 B-Scope Display Assembly
to B-scope, connects to pin J22-8.
(11) MTI test jack TP89, test MTI input
as from rgf A, connects to pin J22-
a. Connectors J22 and J23 provide a means
of circuit and power connection to the radar
(12) MTI test jack TP40, test MTI input
set B-scope display assembly. ON/OFF switch
as from rgf B, connects to pin J22-
S22 is a three-pole, two-position toggle switch.
In the ON position, one pole connects +12
(13) MTI test jack TP41, test MTI input
volts to J22-1 10. The second pole applies
as from rgf C, connects to pin J22-
12 volts to pin J22-10. The third pole fur-
nishes +35 volts to pin J22-6. In the OFF
position, the three poles are, respectively, con-
(14) MTI test jack TP42, test MTI input
nected to dummy load resistors R54, R55, and
as from rgf D, connects to pin J22-
b. NORM/MTI switch S23 is a single-pole,
(15) MTI test jack TP48, test MTI input
single-throw toggle switch. Normal operation
as from rgf E, connects to pin J22-
occurs in the closed circuit condition, when