strutted in a(l) through (4) and
(7) Solder cable conductors to printed-
circuit board terminals.
b(l), (2), and (3) above.
(8) Replace epoxy material,
(2) Connect replacement cable to con-
nectors as instructed in a(5) through
b. Female Connector. Replace connector as
(8) and b(4), (5), and (6) above.
(1) Note dimensions of epoxy material
and dimensions and location of step.
7-21. Electrical Lead CX-10452/PP5-S
(2) Remove epoxy material, and remove
a. T o replace either end fitting, proceed as
(3) Unsolder cable conductors from con-
(1) Unscrew plastic insulating grip form
(4) Solder cable conductors to replace-
(2) Unsolder rubber covered wire from
(3) Remove discarded fitting.
(6) Replace epoxy material, and machine
(4) Slip replacement plastic insulating
step on epoxy material at front of
grip on wire,
connector in location noted in (1)
(5) Solder end of wire to replacement
c. Cable. Replace cable as follows:
(1) Remove connectors from cable as in-
(6) Screw sections of fitting together.
S p e c i a l Purpose Cable Assembly CX-10438/PPS-5, schematic diagram.