Figure 7-32. Special Purpose Branched Cable Assembly
b. Female Connector. Replace connector as
(2) Remove epoxy material.
(1) Note dimensions of epoxy material
rivets that hold it to printed-circuit
and location of inserts.
(2) Remove epoxy material and rubber
(4) U n s o l d e r cable connectors from
minals; salvage the inserts.
(5) Solder replacement connector into
replacement printed-circuit board.
(3) Unsolder cable conductors from con-
(6) Rivet indexing tab to printed-circuit
board on opposite side of board from
(4) Solder cable conductors to replace-
(7) Solder cable conductors to printed-
circuit board terminals.
around connector terminals.
(8) Embed connector in epoxy material
(6) Embed connector in epoxy material
with dimensions noted in (1) above.
with dimensions noted in ( 1 ) above.