(1) Remove the lens that contains the faulty
from the cases; use a cloth dampened (not wet) with
(2) Carefully pry the lamp out of the lens.
(3) Insert the replacement lamp in the lens and
adapters with a brush.
push the lamp fully into the lens.
(4) Replace the lens on the lamp socket.
Do not push on the meter faces (glass)
b. Fuse Replacement.
when cleaning; meters may become
d. Clean the front panels, the meters, and the
(2) Remove the defective fuse from the
control knob; use a soft, clean cloth. If dirt is dif- ficult
(3) Insert the replacement fuse in the fuseholder
to remove, dampen the cloth with water; use mild soap
a. Replacement of Indicator Lamps.