connector A2P1 whenever possible. The procedure for
(5) Unscrew strain relief from a new
replacing a damaged connector A2P1 is as follows:
connector and slide it back over the cable.
(1) Remove the damaged connector by
(6) Insert boot into tubing.
cutting the cable as closely as possible to the damaged
(7) Push grommet over wires.
(8) Solder each wire to the proper connector
(2) Remove approximately 1 inch of tubing.
(3) Remove 0.38 inch of insulation from each
(9) Push grommet forward into body of
(4) Tin each conductor end.
(10) Push the strain relief forward and tighten.